2000 AD PROG 2151
Written by John Wagner, Pat Mills, Dan Abnett, Guy Adams, Kek-W.
Art by Colin MacNeil, Stewart Kenneth Moore, INJ Culbard, Jimmy Broxton, Dave Kendall.
Colors by Chris Blythe.
Letters by Annie Parkhouse, Ellie De Ville, Simon Bowland.
Cover by Stewart Kenneth Moore.
Welcome back to yet another mighty DoomRocket preview of 2000 AD, where only the most scrotnig of sequentials are worthy enough to meet the gaze of you, our finest readers!
Last week: Thrills! This week: Thrills! It’s just as you want it, my fellow squaxx, more outright insanity from the Galaxy’s Greatest Comic—and Mighty Tharg is eager to please!
There’s a conspiracy afoot and Titus Defoe is on the case! After the destruction of the Issac Newton, Defoe ventures into the New Bethlehem Hospital to interrogate Kearney, the quite-mad Sexton who is currently ticking down towards mayhem. What carnage can we expect from this latest jet-black installment from the Mills, Moore & De Ville droids? Steel yourself, readers—this one’s gonna hurt!
Also this prog: The latest chapters to Judge Dredd, Brink, Hope and The Fall of Deadworld, and if that were not enough to appease your terran expectations, there’s an all-new installment of the always superb Cat Sullivan’s Droid Life waiting for you in the Nerve Centre! And now, an announcement…
Alert! News for all current and future subscribers to both 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine, straight from the 2000 AD PR Droid (and host of the 2000 AD Thrill-Cast!) Molch-R: “All new subscribers will receive a 50% off voucher for the 2000 AD webshop, while there’s a subscribers’ 30mm enamel pin badge (above), a 2000 AD Poster Prog (poster art below) featuring a brand new story written by Rob Williams (Judge Dredd, Suicide Squad) and drawn by Will Simpson (Game of Thrones, Rogue Trooper), and an A3 screen print by superstar artist Tula Lotay (Rebels, Supreme Blue Rose) up for grabs!”
Head over to shop.2000ad.com to take advantage of this exclusive subscription tier system, which you need to see to believe! From the official press release:
- Take out any digital subscription on the 2000 AD webshop or app (Apple / Android / Windows10) and get a 50% off voucher for the 2000 AD webshop, giving you half off an order of print or digital titles!**
- Take out a monthly print subscription to 2000 AD or the Judge Dredd Megazine (or both) and you’ll get the 50% off web voucher as well as a zarjaz 30mm subscribers’ enamel pin badge!
- Take out annual print subscription to 2000 AD or the Judge Dredd Megazine and you’ll get the 50% off web voucher, the subscribers enamel pin badge, and the subscriber-exclusive 2000 AD Poster Prog, written by Rob Williams and drawn by Will Simpson! (cover pictured below)
- Take out an annual combi print subscription to 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine and you’ll get the 50% off web voucher, the subscribers enamel pin badge, the 2000 AD Poster Prog, and an A3*** screen print by superstar artist Tula Lotay!
- * Terms and conditions apply
** Voucher does not apply to merchandise or special edition books
*** 297 × 420 mm / 11.7 × 16.5 inches
Now, to business!
Earthlets! Lower your eyes and pay homage to this 10-page preview of prog 2151, courtesy of Tharg and his minions at 2000 AD!
£2.99 | UK & DIGITAL | 25 SEPTEMBER
$30.00 (per pack) | NORTH AMERICA | OCTOBER 25
From ‘2000 AD’: In this issue…
JUDGE DREDD: GUATEMALA by John Wagner (w) Colin MacNeil (a) Chris Blythe (c) Annie Parkhouse (l)
DEFOE: THE DIVISOR by Pat Mills (w) Stewart Kenneth Moore (a) Ellie De Ville (l)
BRINK: HATE BOX by Dan Abnett (w) INJ Culbard (a) Simon Bowland (l)
HOPE: UNDER FIRE by Guy Adams (w) Jimmy Broxton (a) Ellie De Ville (l)
THE FALL OF DEADWORLD: DOOMED by Kek-W (w) Dave Kendall (a) Annie Parkhouse (l)
DIAMOND CODE: AUG192162
Available in print from: newsagents and comic book stores via Diamond
Previous prog pandemonium: